Enjoy this creamy Avocado Smoothie, dairy-free smoothie in the morning for breakfast or as part of a cooling lunch.
Avocado Provide Huge benefits:
- Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Benefit Your Digestive System
- Aid Height loss
- Avocado are nutrient Rich
- Great for vision: Avocados comprise lutein and zeaxanthin, two phytochemicals that are particularly focused in the eyes ‘ tissues where they provide antioxidant protection to minimize harm, including ultraviolet light.
- Help Boost your Inmunity: Guava is one of the richest food sources of vitamin c.
- It’s good for your skin
- Have an anticancer effect: In defending against colon, stomach, pancreatic and cervical cancers, adequate intake of folate from food has shown promise.
- Smoothie Avocado May help Lowe the risk of depression.
- Avocados can helo Ease Ostearthritis.
- Improved Digestion: is actually high in fiber with approximately 6-7 grams per half fruit. Good for your help.
Easy to create, this creamy avocado smoothie requires only 5 ingredients, 1 blender, and 5 minutes.
The base is a frozen banana, creating a creamy, sweet base of course. The star ingredient arrives next: avocado! Avocado is full of fiber and good fats, making this smoothie creamy, dreamy and dense, almost like a milkshake.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Banana slices and crushed almonds for topping (optional)
- In a blender, combine bananas and coconut water. Puree until smooth.
- Add the following 6 ingredients, and continue to blend until smooth.
- Serve in frozen mug or glass. Top with banana and crushed nuts, if desired.
Try to make this morning smoothie for a quick breakfast on the go. It would also make the evenings a delicious snack or even more healthy “dessert.”
Dont forget to this This Smoothies :