This kid-approved thick and creamy peach smoothie recipe is a one of our favorites! Loaded with frozen peaches, orange, and almond milk yogurt, it provides immune boosting Vitamin C, antioxidants, and probiotics.
- 1 whole orange, peeled
- 6 oz. yogurt (I used plain Almondmilk yogurt)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 1 cup frozen sliced bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries or raspberries (optional)
- Place the orange, yogurt, peaches, and bananas in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. If the mixture is too thick to turn the blender, add a little liquid (water or more orange), if you’d like it thicker, add more frozen fruit.
- If adding a pink layer, transfer half to 3/4 of the peach smoothie to glasses and add the berries into the blender. Blend until smooth and then add this pink layer on top of the peach layer. Enjoy right away or freeze for later!
Nutrition information is approximate and is based on 1/2 this recipe. I am not a certified nutritionist and the information below is my best estimate based on online calculations. If nutrition facts are important for your health, please calculate using your favorite nutrition calculator. Further, I personally don’t promote calorie counting unless directed by a doctor, but prefer to focus on feeding our bodies nourishing foods.