Celery Juice Benefits
Celery juice, when consumed in the right way, is a powerful and miraculous healing remedy and people are noticing clearer skin, improved digestion, less bloating, sustained energy, better mental clarity, weight loss, and stable moods.
The Reasons Behind Celery Juice Benefits.
- Undiscovered sodium cluster salts that starve and fight off unwanted pathogens and bacteria. They also neutralize toxins and restore hydrochloric acid over time and help the liver to produce bile.
- Cofactor micro trace minerals rejuvenate stomach gland tissue by entering and feeding the cells of glands, providing them with newfound energy so they can function optimally.
- Complete living electrolytes: sodium cluster salts in full completion.
- Plant hormone that feeds and replenishes every single gland in the endocrine system.
- Digestive enzymes that are like little capsules that are activated by pH change when they enter the small intestinal tract.
- Antioxidants that remove fatty deposits from around toxic heavy metal deposits in your body.
- Vitamin C that requires no methylation in the liver for the body to be able to use it. So, it can boost the immune system unlike any other vitamin C because if its bioavailable, pre-methylated form.
- Prebiotics that not only starve unfriendly bacteria, but actively breaks down, weakens, and destroys it.
- Hydrobioactive water in celery juice is organized in such a way that it uniquely suspends those life-giving nutrients and phytochemical compounds so that they are ready to be delivered to your body.
How Much Celery Juice to Drink
Drinking 16 ounces of pure celery juice on an empty stomach daily can provide you with dozens of health benefits. why it is essential to drink 16 ounces at one go in detail. Now, if you’re a newbie to celery juice, work your way up from 4-8 ounces though, as you might experience severe die-off symptoms, if your body is really toxic. You can drink a lot more, but Anthony William does not recommend exceeding 10 glasses.
How to Drink the Juice Correctly
- Drink 16 ounces (2 glasses) of pure celery juice every morning on an empty stomach.
- Wait 20-30 minutes before you consume anything else, drink or food.
- Don’t eat any fatty foods, i.e. nuts, seeds, avocado, olives at least 2 hours after consuming celery juice. Also, try to cut down your overall fat consumption.
- Use organic celery whenever possible. Should you have conventional celery, make sure to wash every stalk thoroughly with non-scented soap.
- Be sure not to mix anything into your celery juice, not stevia or other sweeteners, water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar nor other fruit or vegetable juices.
- Don’t drink it in the middle of the day when you’ve already consumed other foods and drinks.
- Drink freshly made celery juice. It should be consumed within 24 hours from making it (store in sealed jar in fridge). Be aware that the juice loses its potency by hour.
- Celery powder, celery juice powder and celery tablets won’t replace fresh juice. The medicinal cluster salts in celery juice are suspended in a living solution and cannot stay alive outside freshly juiced celery. The potent enzymes in celery juice will also be ruined in the process of creating a tablet or powder. Also, eating celery won’t give you the same benefits.
Common Mistakes People are Making
- Consuming celery juice with food.
- Mixing other stuff into their celery juice, e.g. sweeteners, water, lemon or lime juice, ginger, collagen, protein powders etc.
- Eating a high-fat diet, especially eating high-fat foods after consuming celery juice.
- Not drinking enough celery juice.
- Preparing the juice in big batches – for a few days in advance.
- Buying pasteurised celery juice.
- Eating unproductive foods, e.g. gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, soy, pork.
- Not being consistent and giving up after a week or so.
Some people feel the benefits already after a few hours, but for some it may even take up to a year to notice major difference.