Flavorful meals without meat? You got it! If you’re a beginner vegetarian or you just want to try something new, enjoy these delicious vegetarian meals this week!
1. Healthy Sweet Potato Skins
These healthy sweet potato skins are stuffed with mashed sweet potato, chickpeas, spinach, and Mozzarella cheese. So delicious!
- 2 medium or large sweet potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 bag fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup light sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
1.Bake sweet potatoes at 350 for 45-60 minutes
2.Cut sweet potatoes in half and let cool for 5-10 minutes. saute the shallots with the butter over medium
heat until translucent. Add fresh spinach and heat for 2-3 minutes,
until spinach has cooked down. Set aside.
3. Scrape the sweet potato from the peel, leaving a thin layer of skin inside so it may stand on its own.Combine the sweet potato, cream cheese, and sour cream in a mixing bowl.
Add chickpeas, spinach, and a generous amount of salt and pepper to taste.
4. To obtain a crispier exterior, sprinkle potato skins with oil and bake for around 5 minutes.
Remove the pans from the oven and fill each one with the filling.
You can add bacon
From: Pinch of Yum
2. Shawarma Bowl with Caluiflower & Chick Peas
Spicy, hot, sweet, tangy, herby – it’s a perfectly balanced vegan and gluten free flavor bomb that you need in your belly, stat.
From: Our Salty Kitchen
3. Quick and Easy Vegetarian Ramen
Put down that cup of instant noodles. Seriously. Why settle for mediocre when you have the real deal… from scratch? Fine, there is an extra 15-20 minutes (gasp) that will go to preparing the real deal, but in my books that is the definition of quick and easy. The extra (small) time investment is soo worth the result. Freshly made, quick and easy vegetarian ramen, get in my belly, now!
From: Ahead of Thyme
4. Lemon Feta Linguine with Garlic Asparagus
Enjoy this delicious lemon linguine pasta with pan-fried garlic asparagus and creamy feta cheese. A fast and easy vegetarian meal ready in under 30 minutes!
From: Yay for Food
5. Lentil Chili
“Meatless?” That was hubbys reaction when I said we’re having vegetarian chili but after few bites I won him over.
From: Little Broken
6. Vegetarian Korean Bibimbap Bowls
Pan-fried tofu is my protein of choice for Korean Bibimbap Bowls. Topped with seasoned vegetables, a dippy fried egg, and flavorful gochujang sauce, you don’t have to be a vegetarian to enjoy this recipe!
From: The Wanderlust Kitchen
7. Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs
Spiced with fragrant cumin, chili, and smoked paprika, topped with fresh cilantro and filled with fresh veggies and beans, this breakfast dish is so filling, you’ll want to eat it for dinner, too.
From: Beach Body on Demand
8. Jackfruit Enchilada Bowls
These flavor-packed vegan jackfruit enchilada bowls are perfect for make-ahead lunches!
From: Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen
9. Firecracker Vegan Lettuce Wraps
These lettuce wraps are a big deal, because a) they taste, obviously, aaaamazing, and b) they are lettuce wraps that know how to actually keep you full.
From: Pinch of Yum
10. Pumpkin Pasta in Parmesan Garlic Cream Sauce
The most delicious fall pasta, with roasted squash, pasta shells and a thyme-infused garlic cream sauce.
From: Family Style Food
11. Sweet Potato Fajitas Meal Prep
This sweet potato fajitas meal prep recipe couldn’t be easier! Cook the seasoned veggies on a sheet pan and serve with rice and guacamole for a balanced, filling meal.
From: The Fitchen
12. Veggie Packed Freezer Ready Breakfast Sandwiches
Egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches are probably my most favorite thing in the whole world. These Freezer Ready Breakfast Sandwiches are meant for quick reheating in the microwave.
From: Budget Bytes
13. Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie
A colorful vegetable medley and a rich brown gravy make this Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie just as satisfying as its beef counterpart.
From: Budget Bytes
14. Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Fettuccine
Goat cheese is a one-ingredient shortcut in this seriously decadent sauce and easy weeknight pasta.
From: The Kitchn
15. Lentil Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie
This Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie is quite possibly the most hearty and comforting meatless meal there ever was. A flavorful lentil stew is blanketed by a layer of mashed sweet potatoes and garnished with fresh thyme. This post is brought to you by Canadian Lentils as part of their #LoveALentil campaign. #sponsored
From: Le Petit Eats
16. Perfect Whole30 Blender Cauliflower Falafel Tahini Bowl
These warm flavorful falafels are better than the real deal, because they are packed with cauliflower and fresh herbs! A low carb delicious whole30 meal that is easily made in a blender.
From: Paleo Gluten Free
Sounds fancy and complicated, but it is actually a fast, easy and flavorful meal that is perfect for weeknight dinners!
From: A Clean Bake
18. 15-Minute Vegetarian Lo Mein
Hel-lo-lo-mein! This 15-minute wonder is absolutely my new go-to for a quick summer Asian noodle stir fry. Lo Mein FTW!
From: Pinch of Yum
19. Freezer to Oven Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes that can go directly from the freezer into your oven! Make them ahead for an easy (vegetarian) meal prep lunch or dinner.
From: Sweet Peas and Saffron
20. Vegan Sweet Potato Buddha Bowls with Almond Butter Dressing
A nutritious make-ahead meal prep idea: sweet potato buddha bowl with the creamiest sweet almond butter dressing served over coconut brown rice! Vegan & gluten free!
From: Ambitious Kitchen
21. Mushroom and Spinach Lasagna
An easy mushroom and spinach lasagna recipe with a light parmesan cream sauce. Freezes well – perfect for make-ahead meals!
From: Life as a Strawberry
22. Greek Veggie Burgers with Cucumber Feta Sauce
These delicious and easy to make Greek Veggie Burgers with Cucumber Feta Sauce are filled with your favorite Mediterranean flavors!
From: Hello Little Home
23. Crispy Black Bean Tacos with Avocado Lime Sauce
Crispy Black Bean Tacos with Avocado-Lime Sauce: a quick and easy vegetarian meal, loaded with flavor.
From: Food Love
24. Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas
‘Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas are the best vegetarian quesadillas you’ll ever taste. So easy to make and most importantly incredibly delicious and filling!’
From: Don’t Go Bacaon My Heart
25. Vegetarian Chili Mac and Cheese
Vegetarian Chili Mac and Cheese – Flavorful vegetable chili, macaroni pasta, and a creamy cheddar cheese sauce makes this a hearty and nourishing meal that even meat eaters will enjoy.
From: Celebrating Sweets